This course is designed to make sure you’re practicing meditation consistently as a daily habit. The course describes some of the key activities including Mindfulness and Gratitude involved in meditation.
During the 11 Days of the course, you will have a chance to adopt mindfulness and gratitude as an everyday part of your life.
Mindfulness and Gratitude Meditation, Online/Virtual
Get Meditation sessions designed to help you kickstart the practice! You get Mediation sessions with
1. Customized meditation journey with each day taking you deeper to the parts of your meditation world. Each day is customized to raise your vibrations.
2. Get on the challenge with the help of an experienced meditation practitioner. She has been coaching and training in meditation to individuals and groups for over 20 years in more than 50 countries.
3. The best binaural beats with carefully crafted isochronic tunes, to get the best experience of each day for your meditation journey. Customized each day according to the type and context of what the day has to offer, this will help you relax and put you in the meditative state.
11 Days, 11 Minutes
THIS COURSE IS USEFUL FOR YOU IF:
- You started meditation but failed to practice it consistently
- You have thoughts and distractions when you meditate
- You find it difficult to find time to meditate every day
- You fail to adapt and schedule meditation in your everyday routine
After completing the course, you should be able to:
1. Adopt Meditation as a daily habit with a consistent schedule
2. Practice Meditation daily without any thoughts domination
3. Focus on Meditation without any distractions
WHY THIS COURSE WILL BENEFIT YOU:
- Set up a meditation schedule in your daily routine
- Simple tricks and techniques to let go of thoughts when meditating
- Freedom to meditate at a time when you are free and comfortable
- Effective meditation with optimum time duration
The course is designed in two modules: Mindfulness and Gratitude
MODULE OVERVIEW: The module describes some of the key activities involved in the Mindfulness process. These activities include connecting with your breath, connecting with your body and connecting with your environment and the world. During the module, you will have a chance to complete in the system.
After completing the module, you should be able to: